These are paleo, gluten free, dairy free, refined sugar free, soy free, but you wouldn’t guess it!
» 1.5 cups almond flour
» 1 tsp baking powder
» 1 egg
» 2 tablespoons cashew butter
» 3 tablespoons melted coconut oil
» 1/2 cup coconut sugar
FOR THE BLUEBERRY JAM:
» 1 cup frozen blueberries
» 3/4 cup water
» 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
» Stevia, if you want it sweeter
1. Combine dry ingredients in a bowl
2. In a separate bowl add the cashew butter, coconut oil and coconut sugar
3. Add the dry ingredients until wet and stir until fully combined and form into one big ball
4. Place mixture in the fridge for about 15 minutes until it has cooled down and is more stiff
5. Roll into balls and place into a baking tray.
6. Use your your thumb go make a shallow hole in the middle of eat cookie.
7. Put in the oven on 180C for 10-12 minutes
8. Meanwhile in a saucepan add the blueberries and water and bring to a simmer, leave simmering for around 10 mins then add chia seeds. Pour into a jar and leave in the fridge to set
9. Once the cookies and jam are cooled, place about a teaspoon worth of jam into each cookie!