Orange and poppyseed has always been one of my fave flavours of cakes/muffins, so I’m happy to report that these are super moist, fluffy and all the things you want in a muffin
INGREDIENTS: (makes 12)
» 1 cup almond flour
» 1/3 cup coconut flour
» 1.5 tsp baking powder
» 1/4 cup poppyseeds
» 1/4 desiccated coconut
» 4 eggs
» 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
» 2 tablespoons coconut butter (or just more coconut oil)
» 1/3 cup honey
» 1/3 cup coconut sugar
» Juice and zest of 1 large orange
1. Combine almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, poppyseeds and coconut.
2. In a separate bowl combine the rest of the ingredients.
3. Slowly incorporate the dry mixture into the wet and stir until there are no lumps.
4. Place into lined muffin tins.
5. Bake on 180C for 20 minutes.
6. Leave to cool before you try and get them out!